Sunday, May 25, 2008

Better Today!

I think with all the talk of Memorial Day yesterday Mom was kind of depressed and just wanted to get the dying process over with. I felt really bad and couldn't cheer her up. But you know, even with stage 4 cancer, which I guess is the last stages, she feels good, not in pain now that the shingles are pretty well gone. She tires easily and doesn't have a lot of energy, but she seems to do fine and is content with a little outing every day, then doesn't want to go out again. As sick as it sounds, I guess it would be good to have like an approximate birthday, only an approximate death day. It would probably be easier to plan your life than being unsure if you would be here a year from now or a week from now. I don't know what would be best. Today she dressed and went to church for an hour and seems to feel better.

My cousin Dennis asked her to write a little about her brother Max, which is his dad, for a family reunion. She has enjoyed thinking back to when they were young.

No comments: