Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mom Loves Family Visits

Mom's younger brother Frank and his wife Kathy came for a visit. It was so nice to see them. Ron picked them up and took them to see his mother Lorraine, and she recognized Frank. Les and I had to work at the temple last night so couldn't stay. But fixed dinner for them to have when they got back with Ron.
We all had a good visit this morning, then they were off to Oregon. It's finally warming up here and the flowers and trees are all in blossom. We have a call into Hospice, they are waiting to hear from the Dr., then we can get that started. I didn't realize there were several hospice groups and you interview and find one that fit your needs. I think we will probably go with the one from the local Mercy Hospital. We know someone else using Mercy Hospice and they are happy with them. We will see when they come out. My cousin Pat, the pharmacist, sent an article about Hospice, that will help me know what to ask.

No comments: