Friday, April 18, 2008

Got the Recipe

Mother finally got the recipe she needed, that she so much depends on. It is a cleanser, that she should use a long with a very restrictive diet. She is so thin already, but she decided she doesn't want to do the diet, just the concoction of lemon juice, maple syrup, cayan pepper and alcalide salt. Hope it works for her and doesn't make her sick.. I had her weigh, and she promised to weigh every few days. She's in a lot of pain but refuses pain pills. That's so hard on me to see her suffer, but she's sure her way is better.

We went to lunch to day with her friends from Idaho, Carol and her mother Mildred Hickman. We went to Olive Garden and had the soup and salad. That's the most I've seen her eat. Which wasn't much. She's well while we're out. When they're gone, you can see her really let down and she admits she's in pain. It doesn't hurt when she sleeps, so she sleeps a lot.

My nephew's wife and my cousin's wife have both worked with hospice and say she should already be on hospice. But if I can't get her to take pills, I don't know how I will talk her in to that.

Clarence's wife is one of them and they will be here next week. Maybe she can talk to her.

Thanks for all the cards and letters for her birthday! She has loved them. Her birthday is tomorrow.

No comments: