Friday, April 11, 2008

Tomorrow will be Better

Yesterday was a good day for her. Today not so much. Her shingles are bothering her and she says her pain killer is making her groggy. She went to get her hair done, and came home and went to bed. She's doing a little better this evening. I know she will do better tomorrow when my cousin Katheryn and her family come from Utah. I can't believe they are coming up for the day and driving back in the afternoon. She really appreciates that.

Our neighbor is a nurse and said mother could call her if she needs help when we are gone. So I called to make sure she would be home, then Les and I went ATVing with our friends in the afternoon. It was so good to get out there again. It's really the first warm day we've had. When we got home mom was fine, and just reading a book.

No comments: