Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Not much new

It's now Wednesday, about 1:45 am and I couldn't sleep. I tried to get mom out yesterday, but she didn't feel very good. However she did buy a couple of purses. Her shingles are starting to bother her. She slept most of the day. It's kind of cute, she eats dinner, then goes to bed for a couple of hours, then gets up for "Dancing with the Stars", and a Spanish soap opera, then goes back to bed again.

She had me make an appointment today with the mortuary, to plan her graveside services and buy a casket. She seems calm about that but I don't know how I'll be.

She eats well, and when she isn't in pain, her spirits are good. She doesn't like taking pain killers in the day time as they make her groggy and gets an upset stomach. I'll be glad when we meet with the Dr. on Tuesday.

Frank, Pat, and Steve Robinson, her nephews are coming to visit this week end. She is really looking forward to their visit. I haven't seen them in years, so that will be great.

No comments: